Take your first step to an internship & becoming a famous fashion photographer
Allowing serious followers of fashion to join the ranks of top fashion photographers like Terry Richardson and Mario Testino, who's work with a-list celebrities and the world's leading fashion models has seen their photo's gain worldwide exposure. Our Online courses are built to the same standard as our classroom courses but give our students a chance to learn from anywhere and at their own pace over 12 months.
- Online Fashion Photography course Taught By our experienced Course Director
- Learn online, on any device and browser over 12 months
- Highly Interactive with assignments and video lectures
- Responsive Online Course Hub
- Study from anywhere on your tablet, PC or smartphone
- Tutor feedback is given on the submitted assignments
- Every successful student will get a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends
This course includes 10 modules of study and research and is based on contemporary fashion photography practice using digital SLR's.
- Module 1: What is Fashion Photography?
- Module 2: Camera Formats
- Module 3: Lenses & Exposure Control
- Module 4: Planning a Fashion Photography Shoot.
- Module 5: Studio Fashion Photography
- Module 6: Location Fashion Photography
- Module 7: Make up & Hair for Fashion Photography
- Module 8: Styling For Fashion Photography
- Module 9: Workflow and image selection for Fashion Photography
- Module 10: The Fashion Photographers Portfolio