Fancy yourself as the next Sarah Haywood? This online course may be the right place to start. Learn your role of a wedding planner, event planning and turning creative ideas into reality.
Get the classroom experience form the comfort of your home. We give you real-world advice on what to expect and how to maximise your creative and professional prospects.
- Online Luxury Wedding Planner Course is taught by an industry expert.
- The course consists of practical learning, highly interactive research assignments and quizzes.
- Learn online, on any device or browser over 12 months.
- Get personal feedback on every assignment.
- Study from anywhere and at your own pace.
- Successful students receive a certificate of completion from the London School of Trends.
This course includes 10 modules of study and research and it includes your role as a wedding planner, lavished themed weddings and choosing the right suppliers and staff for the big day.
- Module 1: Your role as a wedding planner - how to approach clients, The importance of excellence
- Module 2: Everything you need to know about wedding ceremonies - A guide to religious wedding ceremonies, A guide to civil ceremonies, Guiding clients: the etiquette
- Module 3: The perfect overseas wedding - The importance of planning and organization, Overseas wedding checklist, Precautions
- Module 4: Lavish themed weddings - Themed wedding: Everything you need to know, Making the magic happen, A quick guide to popular themes
- Module 5: Organizing supplies and staff for the big day - Outfit, Flowers 101, Preparations
- Module 6: Freelancing from home - Setting up: some easy steps, Freelancing and the law
- Module 7: How to manage your staff - A quick guide to management
- Module 8: Luxury event planning - Planning a luxurious event, Event planning from A to Z
- Module 9: Attention to detail - Organizing a fabulous event
- Module 10: Interacting with others - How to manage interactions throughout an event, Access to the Photo Gallery for decor Ideas